I love books and in my years of reading have come across many great ones.
I have listed here my top 10 fiction and non-fiction Christian books.
1-4. “The Circle”, a 4-book series by Ted Dekker. “Black”, “Red”, “White”, and “Green” tell the story of a man who is the bridge between two worlds or realities. A very compelling work.
5-6. “This Present Darkness” and “Piercing the Darkness” by Frank Peretti. Another awesome literary duo that descriptively open your eyes to the spirit realm.
7-9. “The Reluctant Prophet”, “Unexpected Dismounts” and “Too Far to Say Far Enough” by Nancy Rue. Very captivating, and yet a great example of hearing God’s voice and His plan and walking in obedience to it.
10. “Redeeming Love” by Francine Rivers. Based on the book of Hosea, a gripping read to remind us of God’s unconditional love, and of redemption and forgiveness.
1. “The Battlefield of the Mind” by Joyce Meyer. By far the most eye opening non-fiction I have ever read.”
2. “#Struggles” by Craig Groeschel. One of the best I have read diagnosing the effects of social media and correlations to depression, insecurity and anxiety today.
3. “The Path” by Rick Joyner. A prophetic look at the failures of the church today.
4. “Glory on Your House” by Jack Hayford. Reflecting God’s glory in everyday life.
5. “Understanding the Purpose and Power of Prayer” by Dr. Myles Munroe. Great teaching on prayer.
6. “The Christian Atheist” by Craig Groeschel. A real heart check on who you are and how you are.
7. “Created for Excellence” by Kevin Baerg. The engine that powers your dreams.
8. “Dream” by Dr. Mark Rutland. Allow the Spirit of God to awaken in you a new sense of hope and wonder for what He will do for you and…DARE TO DREAM AGAIN
9. ” The Total Money Makeover” by Dave Ramsey. Sound financial wisdom.
10. “Renewing the Mind” by Casey Treat. A great book to help you identify and change wrong thinking.